! FREE ! CONSULTATION
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH FIREARM CHICAGO CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
ONE PHONE CALL CAN SAVE YOU FROM PRISON! CALL CHICAGO CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY MAKSIM TIKHVINSKIY
You Should Call Aggravated Assault With Firearm Chicago Criminal Defense Attorney if You Have Questions About Your Case!
Above all, Chicago criminal defense attorney Tikhvinskiy aggressively defends clients accused of all kinds of assault crimes. As a result, Attorney Tikhvinskiy warns that if the state charged you with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, you should not take it lightly. An aggravated assault with a firearm conviction will change your life forever. Upon conviction, you can spend up to five years and prison. Additionally, you will pay a hefty fine. Thus, you need to speak to an experienced aggravated assault with firearm Chicago criminal defense attorney Tikhvinskiy if you have questions about your case. If you call Chicago criminal defense attorney Tikhvinskiy, you will receive free and immediate advice from a top Chicago criminal defense attorney.
What Is Aggravated Assault With a Firearm in Illinois?
According to 720 ILCS 5/12-2(c), a person commits an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon when, in committing an assault, he or she does any of the following:
- First, while committing an assault discharges a firearm. Thus, you need to fire a gun and threaten somebody to commit an aggravated assault.
- Second, while committing an assault, discharges a firearm from a motor vehicle.
- Third, while committing an assault wears a hood, robe, or mask to conceal his or her identity.
- Fourth, knowingly and without lawful justification shines or flashes a laser gun sight or other laser device attached to a firearm, or used in concert with a firearm, so that the laser beam strikes near or near any person.
- Fifth, if you assault a peace officer, fireman, emergency medical personnel and threaten them with a firearm. Specifically, you do not need to shoot from your gun.
Sanctions for Aggravated Assault Explained by Aggravated Assault With Firearm Chicago Criminal Defense Attorney.
Under 720 ILCS 5/12-2(d), aggravated assault with a firearm is a Class 4 Felony. However, there is an exception. Specifically, if a judge or jurors will find you guilty of committing an assault while discharging a firearm from a motor vehicle, you will be guilty of a Class 3 Felony.
First Consultation About Your Assault Charges Is Free of Charge and 100% Confidential
Do not wait if you have been charged with a crime. Call Chicago criminal defense attorney Tikhvinskiy as soon as possible. Always, the legal help you need is just a phone call away. Thus, you can get a free case consultation and talk to an experienced Chicago criminal defense attorney. Moreover, if you hire Chicago criminal defense attorney Tikhvinskiy, you will never be alone. he personally handles cases and does not send inexperienced associates just from the law school to handle your case. When you have a question about your case, you will get the answer right away. Call at (312) 583-7345!